Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Independence Battery-Powered Lightweight Upright Vacuum
Easily move your vacuum where you need it with the ergonomic, lightweight, lithium-ion battery powered Nobles Independence. Maintain the health and safety of those in your facility with quiet operation, as low as 70 dBA, and standard HEPA filtration.
- Get up to 50 minutes of runtime with the lithium-ion battery-powered Independence.
- Operate with ease while minimizing operator fatigue with ergonomic lightweight upright vacuums that are up to two times lighter than traditional upright vacuums.
- Clean different types of floors – both hard and soft - with automatic pile height adjustment.
- Preserve your investment in flooring with vacuums certified by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
- Protect your vacuum motor from wear and tear with protection from a circuit breaker.
- Improve operator and guest comfort and safety with standard two-stage HEPA filtration and noise levels as low as 70 dBA.
Bag Capacity: 7.66 qt / L 7.25
CRI Seal of Approval: CRI Bronze
Machine Width: 10 in / 254 mm
Machine Type: Upright
Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
Service Plans: Pay as You Go, Block of Time
Power Source: 44 VDC / 2.9 Ah Lithium-Ion Battery
Cleaning Path: 13 in / 330 mm
Machine Length: 13 in / 330 mm
Filter Type: HEPA paper bag 99.97 percent @ 0.3 micron
Machine Height: 44.5 in / 1130.3 mm
Weight: 11 lb / 4.99 kg
Estimated Run Time: Up to 50 minutes
Recharge Time: 2 hrs
Independence KEY BENEFITS
Minimize Environmental Impact
Vacuum a variety of floor surfaces quickly and efficiently with flexible settings and low sound levels.
Easy Operation & Maintenance
Decrease operator fatigue with lightweight vacuums that are up to two times lighter than traditional uprights. Reduce maintenance costs and downtime with no-tool brush replacement.
The V–belt helps keep your machine operating at optimum performance. Shop genuine OEM parts.
Keep your Nobles equipment running at peak performance, limit downtime and reduce your overall cost to clean with a TennantTrue® Service and Maintenance Plan.
For more information about this product, please complete the form below and a Nobles representative will be in touch.