Your shopping cart is empty.
Proper maintenance is a major factor in the longevity and effectiveness of your floor cleaning equipment. Ensure your Tennant equipment is operating at peak performance by using genuine OEM maintenance parts including light bulbs, seals, brakes, skirts and more.
- Brakes —Rely on OEM brake drums, shoes and pads as well as other maintenance kits and parts for safety and control of your Tennant equipment.
- Lighting & Bulbs — For safe operation and efficient cleaning, choose OEM light bulbs and indicator lights.
- Seals — Secure the important components of your Tennant machine with the proper seal. Gasket & seal options include straight, bulb, O-ring, solution tank seals and more.
- Skirts — To contain cleaning solution, it's important to choose the correct skirt style for your Tennant machine. (Skirts attach to your Tennant machine and contain the solution used to clean—as opposed to a squeegee that removes the liquid from the floor.)
- Other — Keep your Tennant equipment at peak performance with miscellaneous maintenance parts including cutting tools, general-purpose grease and a selection of maintenance kits.
Get the greatest return on your investment and reduce your overall cost to clean when you pair OEM maintenance parts with TennantTrue® Service. Local Tennant service representatives are ready to diagnose and fix your problems quickly.