Your shopping cart is empty.
By purchasing Nobles floor cleaning equipment, your committing to the rugged, easy-to-use tools you need to deliver effective cleaning results every time. Now that you’ve chosen your equipment, protect your investment by choosing a TennantTrue® Service plan to keep your equipment running optimally. Our service plans are backed by an unparalleled network of factory-trained technicians and includes genuine original equipment manufacturer parts designed for peak performance in Nobles equipment. The benefits of TennantTrue® Service begin on day one and last for the life of your machine.
YOUR TennantTrue® Service Plan WILL HELP YOU:
- Control your maintenance budget with predictable service fees.
- Reduce risk of costly breakdowns with regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Increase productivity and reduce downtime for repairs by keeping machines running optimally.
- Avoid most unexpected breakdowns and the need for expensive last-minute equipment rentals.
- Get solutions on-site from our network of local service technicians.
- Get answers by phone from the Tennant Tech Line staffed by expert service representatives.
- Get quicker troubleshooting with immediate access to your machine's full service history available on ServiceLINK®.
- Keep equipment running at optimum performance levels longer with regular scheduled maintenance.
- Trust genuine TennantTrue parts built specifically for Nobles®, Tennant® and Orbio® machines to deliver a higher level of clean.
- Optimize the life of your floor cleaning equipment with service by Tennant factory-certified service technicians with an average of ten years of experience.
HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
Regardless of your industry or the number of machines at your facility, there is a TennantTrue® Service Plan for you. Our customers tell you about their experiences across a broad range of applications.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT TennantTrue® Service Plan FOR YOUR NEEDS
COMPARE PLANS SIDE BY SIDE
|Plan Inclusions||Gold Service||Silver Service||Pay As You Go||Safety & Performance Inspection|
|Maintenance Inspection Report||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Sign up for any TennantTrue® Service plan and reduce your service costs. If our Field Service Technician is not able to resolve your problem on their first trip, there will be no charge when they return to complete the repair.