Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
IRIS Asset Manager
Utilize intelligent insights to drive your cleaning performance
Manage and monitor your machines and drive cleaning performance with IRIS® Asset Manager. IRIS gives you complete visibility of your fleet, delivering key performance metrics and intelligent insights that empower you to increase productivity, reduce cost to clean, ensure cleaning consistency and make informed decisions to drive your cleaning operations forward.
IRIS® Asset Manager is only available in limited geographies.
Ensure operators are optimally using Tennant equipment.
- Identify your opportunities. See where operators are not fully utilizing Tennant equipment, such as those sites where operators may be manually cleaning.
- Optimizing performance. Identify underperforming sites to provide additional training and best practices.
- Redeploy underutilized assets. Identify underused cleaning machines and redeploy to optimize productivity.
Drive proper equipment usage to increase efficiency and minimize equipment and operational costs.
Reduce equipment & battery costs. Identify user error and optimize battery maintenace with Battery Changing Behavior to provide additional training to extend equipment life and reduce battery placement cost.*
Minimize lost assets. Receive and act upon alerts when machine location changes.
Realize ec-H2O™ savings. Ensure that Tennant machines equipped with ec-H2O™ and ec-H2O NanoClean® technology are consistently using the technology to maximize the cost savings.***
See your entire fleet at a glance and view detailed metrics to ensure every site and every machine cleans consistently and positively represents your brand.
- Identify underperforming sites and machines. View and compare machine usage by site or by machine to identify those that may not consistently meet all cleaning requirements.
- Ensure optimal technology usage. Identify Tennant machines equipped with ec-H2O and ec-H2O NanoClean technology that may not be consistently using the technology.**
Get anytime, anywhere access to the insights you need to make smart fleet management decisions.
- Act faster. React to critical fleet issues quickly with critical alerts delivered by email.
- Right-size your fleet. Identify machines that are under or over-utilized by using usage data to forecast future equipment needs.
- Demonstrate cleaning performance. Provide proof-of-performance data to key stakeholders and demonstrate measurable improvements in cleaning consistency and efficiency.
* Battery metrics available on select models only.
** ec-H2O NanoClean® technology available on select models only.
Maximize productivity, optimize execution and get insights to achive control of your cleaning operations with metrics from IRIS.
See how a national facility services company used IRIS Asset manager to quickly deliver tangible results, including identifying an operator who needed more training and pinpointing a need for service to minimize downtown and achieve optimal performance.
Learn how United Services Group used IRIS Asset Manager to deliver visible and measurable impacts after taking over service at a large number of new locations.
Tennant provides a total solution for keeping facilities bright and attractive with a full range of cleaning equipment and technologies to meet your needs.
Scrub without worry with the battery power and squeegee system on the Speed Scrub® 300 High Performance Walk-Behind Scrubber. Add Tennant's innovative ec-H2O NanoClean® technology and reduce water and detergent use.
Maneuverable and with ergonomics designed for a standing operator, the highly productive Speed Scrub® 350 Stand-On Scrubber makes cleaning easy.
The new Nobles Speed Scrub® 500 Walk-Behind Scrubber delivers effective cleaning with easy-to-use, updated features and rugged design.
The SpeedGleam® 5 Walk Behind Battery Burnisher delivers high performance propane-like gloss results. Machine comes with dust control and a low dBA level.
The Nobles Speed Scrub® Rider Floor Scrubber cleans large and small floors and environments. Add Tennant's ec-H2O NanoClean® technology to reduce water and detergent use.
If you have any questions about our innovative products or would like to speak to a Nobles expert, please send us a message.
You can also call 1-800-964-9644. We are more than happy to help.