Your shopping cart is empty.
One Partner. One Solution. One Monthly Payment.
Combine equipment, service and support in one convenient plan.
Leasing Nobles floor cleaning equipment provides you with high-performance cleaning performance and predictable costs without the long-term commitment of ownership. Our FlexClean® program takes the benefits of leasing to the next level by providing a total solution: Nobles equipment, service and support all in one. With a FlexClean plan, you'll be able to free up your cash, avoid costly surprises and focus on running your business. Contact your sales representative to discuss the benefits of FlexClean and which option is best for you.
- KEEP YOUR FLEET AT TOP PERFORMANCE
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY & SAFETY
- SIMPLIFY BUDGETING WITH ONE MONTHLY
- Avoid costly repairs and downtime with regular planned maintenance.
- Stay current with the latest Nobles machines and technologies.
- Get consistent service at all your locations with our nationwide network of local factory-trained, certified service representatives.
- Achieve exceptional cleaning performance with innovative Nobles equipment and technologies.
- Receive employee training on new equipment from a service representative during service visits.
- Keep staff operating efficiently and reduce the potential for accidents with Noble's ongoing cleaning best practice tips.
- Solve issues quickly with factory-direct support from our Technical Assistance Center.
- Reduce paperwork and administrative time.
- Avoid surprise repair costs with FlexClean® Gold.
- Choose a maintenance plan that fits your usage hours and environment.
Scrub without worry with the battery power and squeegee system on the Speed Scrub® 300 High Performance Walk-Behind Scrubber. Add Tennant's innovative ec-H2O NanoClean® technology and reduce water and detergent use.
The Nobles Speed Scrub® Rider Floor Scrubber cleans large and small floors and environments. Add Tennant's ec-H2O NanoClean® technology to reduce water and detergent use.
The maneuverable, compact design of the Scout™ 5 is perfect for tight spaces and aisles. The Scout™ 5's durable roto-mold body is backed by a multiple-year TennantTrue ® Warranty. Quiet 62 dBA sound level and sealed, maintenance-free batteries allow safe cleaning, anytime, anywhere.
The Nobles Strive® Rider carpet extractor helps you clean your carpets with comfort and versatility. Dual technology enables interim cleaning and deep cleaning in one machine.
Nobles SpeedGleam® Rider Battery Burnisher - Compact, battery burnisher for large and small areas.
Clean in almost any facility with ergonomically-designed backpack vacuums equipped with standard HEPA filtration. Select the lithium-ion battery-powered Aspen-6B for up to 55 minutes of runtime.
Complete Performance Package In One Convenient Solution
Whether you are looking for information to justify a purchase, trying to pick the right machine for your environment, or would like a product demonstration, we are here for you.
Please complete the form below and a representative will be in touch shortly.