Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Rent Nobles Equipment
Whether you need machines for a short period of time or want to supplement your current fleet, consider renting Nobles or Tennant equipment for your commercial and industrial needs; inside and outdoors. Some of the most popular reasons for renting cleaning equipment include:
- Commercial construction cleanup
- Backup for existing equipment
- Cleaning for open houses
- Post-event cleanup
- New project start-ups
- Seasonal cleaning
- Budget constraints
- Time sensitive need/sense of urgency
- Choose from a complete line of upright, backpack and canister vacuum cleaners to clean almost anywhere, from tight spaces to wide open areas.
- Extend the life of your carpet with Tennant vacuums CRI certified to effectively remove soil.
- Improve indoor air quality with standard HEPA filtration that traps fine dust particles.
- Rely on durable major components proven in commercial applications.
- Clean without disruption in noise-sensitive areas with LEED-qualifying vacuums that operate below 70 dBA.
- Give your floor the ultimate high-gloss finish with a Tennant commercial burnisher.
- Scrub, polish and strip almost any floor, even those with uneven surfaces.
- Restore tile, grout and other hard surfaces to original condition with multi-surface cleaners.
- Remove finishes safely without chemicals—even in hard-to-reach areas—using Tennant Orbital® floor machines.
- Protect air quality using a battery-operated burnisher with active HEPA dust control air filtration.
- Find the ideal extractor for any environment from Tennant's line of portable, walk-behind, rider and dual-technology carpet extractors.
- Deep clean carpets and remove tough soil with heavy-duty carpet extractors.
- Clean confined areas like classrooms, office building, hospital and restaurants as well as open spaces with mid-size extractors.
- Easily clean under and around desks, beds, and other obstacles with low-profile machines.
- Clean and dry carpets in minutes using Tennant's exclusive ReadySpace® Rapid-Drying Carpet Cleaning Technology.
- Reduce risk of mold, bacteria and odors with Tennant's Hygenic® tanks.
- Cover large areas and get optimal water recovery with a range of rental scrubbers including riders, micro riders and battery-powered machines.
- Clean in tight, confined spaces efficiently with compact walk-behind scrubbers.
- Reduce costs with exclusive Tennant chemical-free ec-H2O™ technology.
- Reduce chemical use with Tennant's ES® Extended Scrubbing technology.
- Reduce water and detergent use with ec-H20 NanoClean™ and FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology exclusive to Tennant scrubbers.
- Keep noise-sensitive areas clean and safe with machines featuring low sound levels.
- Choose from a full array of Tennant rental sweepers including walk-behind sweepers and full-size, mid-size, compact and sub-compact rider sweepers.
- Capture everything from cement dust to heavy debris with a Tennant rider sweeper.
- Pick up debris indoors or outdoors with a walk-behind sweeper.
- Get unrivaled dust control with additional configurations such as Tennant's exclusive SweepMax® system and ShakeMax® 360 technology.
- Reduce operator training time with easy-to-use, ergonomic controls and simple maintenance.
Rental Request Form