Your shopping cart is empty.
Block of Time
TennantTrue® Block of Time Service provides consistency and reliability for complex operations, especially large campus-like environments that have a machine fleet. Service is scheduled in six-hour increments on the same day, at the same time, with the same technician who understands your facility — on a weekly or biweekly basis.
If productivity and dependability are important, but you have many competing priorities and little time to spare, TennantTrue Block of Time Service is just the right plan for you.
SERVICE DONE RIGHT — RIGHT ON SCHEDULE
REGULARLY SCHEDULED SERVICE
KEEP UP WITH BREAKDOWNS
INSPECTIONS, DIAGNOSTICS, AND ADJUSTMENTS INCLUDED:
- Consistent service — same day, same time, same technician
- Scheduled service either weekly or biweekly
- Labor billed monthly for improved budget control
- Trip charges waived as part of a one-year commitment
- Operator training available on block visits
- Maintenance inspection report
- Suitable for a variety of makes and models of equipment
- Available in factory-direct coverage areas in the U.S. and Canada
- IRIS® Service Reporter Technology included upon request
THE VALUE OF TENNANTTRUE® SERVICE
Get the best return on your investment with high quality Tennant floor cleaning equipment — backed by the best service available.
Experienced technicians with unmatched expertise on Tennant equipment.
Network of 450+ factory-direct technicians and 80 authorized dealers provide consistent service across the U.S. and Canada.
We respond to most service requests within 24 – 48 hours, depending on your service plan.
Real-time, 24/7 access to your maintenance history and service performance metrics with optional IRIS® Service Reporter.
TENNANTTRUE PARTS & CONSUMABLES
Tennant technicians use TennantTrue OEM parts, which are precisely designed to maximize machine performance.
Tennant Technical Assistance Center is available and staffed with our expert service representatives.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION