Your shopping cart is empty.
For the best site experience, please use Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox or another modern web browser. Internet Explorer is no longer supported.
Use less water, achieve a more environmentally-friendly clean, and reduce room or hallway closure times with FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology. The machine technology mixes chemical from a FAST-PAK® cartridge with water, then injects air into the mixture to create a fail-safe foam solution.
Choose Pads for Multi-functionality:
- White Polishing Pad helps removes soil and soft scuff marks with minimal dulling of the floor finish.
- Red Cleaning Pad handles everyday cleaning and light scrubbing to remove soil, scuff marks and black heel marks.
- Blue Scrubbing Pad, used for heavy-duty scrubbing and top-coat removal prior to recoating, removes dirt, spills and scuffs, leaving a clean, prepared surface.
- Maroon Surface Prep Pad prepares wood, vinyl tile, sheet vinyl, marble, terrazzo and concrete floors for finish applications. It’s used for heavy-duty scrubbing that removes two to four coats.
- Scotch-Brite™ Purple Diamond Pad performs daily cleaning and maintenance of polished floors.
- Green Turf Pad cleans deep into grout lines on tiled floors and effectively cleans terrazzo, non-slip surfaces, concrete and other uneven floors.
- Orbital Pad Backer With Velcro allows for compression of the working pad to the floor for optimal scrubbing or removal of floor finish. Its design prevents the working pad from falling off during use or transportation.
Reduce Cost to Clean
Reduce your cleaning costs with FaST Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology, which uses 90 percent less cleaning solution and 70 percent less water than traditional floor scrubbing methods.
Maintain Health & Safety
Increase floor traction and improve floor safety by removing old, slippery detergent residue with FaST Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology.
Minimize Environmental Impact
Minimize impact on the environment with Grean Seal (GS-37) certified cleaning solutions, including neutral and heavy-duty FaST Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology. Gain LEED certification innovation points with FaST.
Continuously scrub up to 1 million square feet (93,000 m2) with one FaST-PAK, which would require 20gal / 70 L of conventional cleaning detergent and multiple water refills.
Nobles products offer cleaning professionals the rugged, easy-to-use tools they need to deliver effective cleaning results every time.
The Nobles Speed Scrub® Rider Floor Scrubber cleans large and small floors and environments. Add Tennant's ec-H2O NanoClean® technology to reduce water and detergent use.
If you have any questions about our innovative products or would like to speak to a Nobles expert, please send us a message.
You can also call 1-800-964-9644. We are more than happy to help.